Samsung galaxy s10e

(Topic created on: 06-05-2021 06:59 PM)
DopeyBear97
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Hey guys it's the joker from a couple years ago or maybe a year ago now
Anyways 
I have a s10e and I've noticed the battery lasts for maybe 3-4 hours and i was wondering if that's normal cause it started doing it after android 11
7 Comments
Galaxy S
Try wipe cache partition after upgrade to Android 11

- Power off your phone
- Press and hold vol up and power key until you are in recovery mode
- use vol up and down to navigate
- select Wipe Cache Partotion
- press power key to confirm
- click yes
- click reboot system
DopeyBear97
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Just did it and the battery is lasting a bit longer
0 Likes
Galaxy S
If you upgrade only few days, please wait for a week. The phone start learning your usage pattern. Battery will last longer after learning usage pattern.
Valeriya
Options
Galaxy S

Hi, If you found a solution to your query please take the time to accept the comment that you find helpful as a solution by clicking on 3 dots and tap on "Accept as Solution" and help others with the same query. Thank you for the response, Tallman.

Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Wipe cache was a good answer but you can also clear the cache  and data from Device Care application and restart the device. This will restart your battery 🔋

0 Likes
DopeyBear97
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I'll try that too thanks!
Lexi98
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
I had exactly the same problem. Wipe cache helped a tiny bit, but I was left with it still dying in under 8 hours. I put it in battery saving mode and left it that way because I refuse to accept factory reset as the default solution to all problems.
Fast forward to July 22. A new update for my s10e only (I have 3 different Samsung devices). And like magic the problem is resolved!! But then on July 23 I got another update for the s10e only. I'm afraid to install it in case it wrecks my phone again.
Have you received and installed these 2 updates? Any feedback on the second one?
0 Likes