Original topic:

samsung Galaxy S20 ULTRA CAMERA GLASS

(Topic created on: 07-22-2021 03:08 PM)
prabh1232
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Hi 
I bought samsung s20 ultra like month ago and today i found that my phone back camera lense has been broken by itself.

Then i search on google and found that people got same issuee and complaints regarding this and everyone has same type of crack on almost same spot.
Today, i called samsung helpline for this issues and they said clearly they were not able to fix under phone warranty.

have to pay by myself and that cost approximately CAD $518

Does anyone has same issues 
Hit me up.

Stay safe 🙏 
Thanks 😊 
#samsungalaxys20ultra
#5G
#Brokenglass
#lifeglitch
10 Comments
MystTake
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
did you check to see if your credit card has any mobile device insurance some of them do
prabh1232
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
ya i do have insurance plan with my service provider
but the thing is.
is it kinda drawback for this expensive gadget
DamanGill
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Thats true , my service provider asked for $ 175 for repair and $ 400 for a new one. Crazzyy on top of that i pay $14 dollars every month. Not only this u spend on cover and other extra safety and the company simply gets away saying it is a physical damage.
0 Likes
Mwfhihovk
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
the little boy
prabh1232
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Lol
0 Likes
keagan
Options
Galaxy S

Hi prabh1232, Your device needs to be examined by a Samsung authorized technician.
Please note : Due to COVID-19 precautions, Service center operation hours may be impacted considering local situation. Kindly call the service center before your visit to book an appointment.

GG2
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
You can visit a Samsung authorized technician, only to tell you that it's not covered under warranty (typical from Samsung)
DamanGill
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I also faced the same issue. It was lying on a flat surface and suddenly there is a crack. It never fell. The company calls it physical damage. Even i searched on the internet and found that the issue is common. Samsung should take note of it and cover the damage.IMG-20210722-WA0008_29953.jpg
0 Likes