Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra features.

(Topic created on: 02-12-2020 04:01 PM)
Techpro
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
This my friend, is the future its Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra but the thing is that it has now the highest resolution video on a smartphone [8K] so that means its 4x bigger than UHD and 16x bigger than FHD. So you'll capture moments in super-sharp resolution. It also has an storage of 1.5TB, its 5G so it let you upload and download in an instant. That means livestreaming,sharing and gaming at (HyperFast speeds). Extra Info: - Performance= Battery capacity and for S20 Ultra is 5000mAh (typical) - Its also the world's first smartphone to come with 16GB of RAM. - Shooting speed= Super steady Super Slow-mo 720p video support at 960 fps Slow motion 1080p video support at 240 fps Hyperlapse 1080p video support Which is perry nice! - This smartphone is up to 512GB internal, plus up to 1TB MicroSD That's enough info that I could tell you based on my knowledge if you are curious to know more about this brand new amazing smartphone please follow this link👉https://www.samsung.com/global/galaxy/galaxy-s20/

1 Comment
DJCorey
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
The specs sound great, however a recent article highlighted the fact that this will also result in the amount of storage this will take up as well. Definitely going to need to maximize the storage capacity of the SD card ability and even then, you'll likely have to transfer some of that after a bit. Not only that, not a lot of devices or screens that are 8K capable. Might as well change the settings for recording down to at least 4K to save on space. Plus when recording in 8K if I recall correctly, is at 24 fps only.
0 Likes