Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra No Network Signal

(Topic created on: 09-10-2022 05:13 AM)
Iggyboi
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Hi Guys, anyone can help will be greatly, super duperly appreciated.

I have a S20 Ultra (obvious on my post on this platform). It was working great -- But the problem started which I'm not really sure when..but let me give you what brings my headache.

My phone at first dont have this kind of issue, but for sometime now its showing no network/signal and remain as it is..I did a lot of reasearch but cant find the help that can help.

Anyone experience the same? Whats causing the issue? Any recommended solution please.

I still love my phone and it still works fine -- But how to fix this?

Like literally, upon restart it will give you a few sec of network, but after your at your own.

Please help me
0 Likes
Resolved!
37 Comments
ProCo
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S
Check this setting on your device.Screenshot_20220911-154934_Call settings_28808_1662882574.jpgScreenshot_20220911-154922_Call settings_28806_1662882562.jpg
Iggyboi
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Everything set the same 😔
NickLaz
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

Hello, did you find a solution for your problem?

0 Likes
Iggyboi
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Unfortunately nothing works yet
0 Likes
ProCo
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S
Have you set your device for diagnostic? Click support and diagnose your device for you to understand what seems to be the issue on your device.
0 Likes
Iggyboi
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Update:

I did another run of the diagnostic tool here in member app. It detected Sim card issue, while mobile network is normal.

Though, im pretty sure my Sim is working fine by inserting in to another device. Also, the S20U will detect sim signal upon restart and will be lost after several minutes or when I tried sending sms or making calls, then it will be dead again.

With that, im pretty sure my sim is not the issue. Any recommendations?
0 Likes
Iggyboi
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I read in some countries there was a similar problem until Samsung released a patch to fix it. Is there any patch available for Philippines? Or do I just wait for another update with the hope itll fix it?
0 Likes
Iggyboi
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
To add: Sim card manager say Sim Card is busy whenever it lost signal. Also when I triggered the Airplane mode (while signal lost) it get stuck and I cant deactivate it (button turned grey).
0 Likes