Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy s21 ultra can get the charger or have to buy?

(Topic created on: 01-15-2021 06:35 PM)
Shakthi15
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy S
Samsung for the s21 we are not get the charger right ? if I take s21 ultra I pay 5k plus and my going to update my phone 3 year ones so for now I have the 3 year old charger only, if I'm still I have to buy the charger or can get if ask in the counter?
Because the charger going rm 100 plus 

17 Comments
StephCY
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Well, if you choose to get it, you can pre-order it from the Samsung store on an a 6-letter online shopping site that starts with S and ends with E and get the trio wireless charger, buds pro and smart tag...
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Shopee?
0 Likes
StephCY
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
👆👍👏
0 Likes
Shakthi15
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
for wireless charger to work , you must have the charger StephCY.
without charger hoe the wireless work🤦‍♂️
Minaamina
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
😂😂..good
0 Likes
StephCY
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
But any wireless charger or a USB-C cable would do really. Don't have to buy ori
0 Likes
Shakthi15
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G's Intelligent Battery massive 5000mAh and the have Super Fast Charging delivers more than 50% charge in just 30 minutes with the 25W and i have 15w 2.0 3 years old charger (Pre order get Buds Pro and SmartTag true without charger how to charger this all ) original charger more fast then other charger that why is original charger is the best
i'm going pay 5k plus a devise i have to get all right ?
StephCY
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
I'm pretty sure every iPhone 12 user out there is asking the same thing when their phones came without a charger. If you have an extension plug with USB port, just get yourself a cable.

If it's the 25W charging you're interested in, then you'll have to get the charger from Samsung. I've so far used the wireless charger.

Maybe watch an unboxing of the S21 Ultra first before you make your decision to purchase.
0 Likes
Shakthi15
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
stephCY for iPhone user all ways get 5w charger all the time
but Samsung not like that last note 20 get 25w charger I the box there is a different.

StephCY do you no what is wireless charger? you go and see how the wireless charger works
you have to have the charger to get work the wireless charger
and more the wireless charger can fast charging your phone in 25w maximum for that you have to have the charger. and more 5000mh battery you what to use the wireless charger, you no how much hit when you use wireless charger your phone? , this Malaysia not usa or uk all the time will be cold .