Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra June update

(Topic created on: 06-14-2022 11:19 PM)
Tayar
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
GSMArena.com: Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra's June 2022 update comes with camera improvements - GSMArena.com news.

Improvents 
7 Comments
scinex
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S
Just updated few min ago. Indeed issue with potrait mode is now gone. Did observe some iprovement on 10x and above focusing as well. Well done. 👍🏻👍🏻
0 Likes
Tayar
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Happy to hear that good news
EddieCS
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Well for one, my "Camera Failed" issue after switching to selfie mode is still here. Diagnosis *#0*# can't even open the selfie cam. What's worst now is even clear cache in "recovery mode" doesn't at least allow the selfie to work for the first few minutes. If only they allow us who have this issue to uninstall Camera app and reinstall it, then I wouldn't have to resort to factory reset. All my banking apps, 2FA is default to this device. And I know for one I hav to authorise these migration to another device. All my older devices are with my family members so no I cant authorise my older devices. Now await my ipad pro m1 to reach so I can authorise these things to it and finally do a factory reset.

Quite tired with this issue. It worked flawless back in March, April and May 1st update. Then after May 2nd update, this happened. Hopefully other S22 Ultra users ain't facing this issue, else the best Member's Report Bug could offer is a pat on your back and reply "Please Factory Reset". If it fixes then okay, if not then is time to visit service center with my default Primary device... Bruh. Feels like I bought a 512GB paperweight. And to the person/team handling Camera app and functionality, you s**ks.
0 Likes
Tayar
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
I'm sorry to hear that happens to your device, I'll try to help you report it about this issue
0 Likes
EddieCS
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Nvm. Save your strength and pray that others won't face such issue. I pity those in reddit had 0.6 zoom that crashes the camera app with "Camera failed" message. Also pity those who can video capture using main cam only for 10 minutes then hit with Camera Failed crash.
0 Likes
EddieCS
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
An update to you my friend, done factory reset. And still the same Camera Failed message that greets me after switching to selfie mode. Sien. Clear 3 times already with the same outcome. Looks to me is time to visit the lowyat samsung service centre. Luckily got my iPad Pro to lessen the pain. Now looking for a spare phone for my sim card while this goes in for their diagnosing.
0 Likes
Tayar
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
This need to be report Kaw Kaw to the samsung
0 Likes