Original topic:

Samsung Geometric Shape Contest

(Topic created on: 10-26-2019 09:20 PM)
BigJay16
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
I think the Samsung key is borderline functional art. It reminds Me of an S&S carburetor air cleaner,  from when I was putting together American Choppers.  

We used to call the air cleaners "Teardrops", that's what I call My S9 key for Sammy, My current S9. Enclosed is a snap of 2 Samsung keys I'm going to make into a Paracord charm necklace.  

Will this win Me a new S10 !!!???

CanadianAndy. 

7 Comments
Options
Galaxy S

Hey @canadianandy,

If I had the power to, I would award you a new S10 for your creativity!  👍 I hope to see the final product of your paracord charm necklace when it's done 😊

Cheers,

Sabrina

BigJay16
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
just posted my charm necklace. 1 key I got with Sammy when I bought him. The other was a gift from a friend.
BigJay16
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Red & White Canadian whipping knot bracelet for a friend.
Galaxy S
rt on! He is very sweet! and People that give and innovate are quite people that give your company ideaa and i do myself! And free i do.

So hope one day soon in 2020 he could win!
0 Likes
BigJay16
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Thank you Sabrina. I'll post when finished. It may not be exactly what I envisioned since resources are at an absolute zero. But I'll try and find some artistic license and be creative.

I Love Samsung and would've loved an S10. Sammy, My S9 is hanging in there after a Tumultuous 17 or 18 months. I've had handsets from all the major players (Motorola, Nokia, Sony, etc). And they generally have a shelf life of 12 months with Me. Sammy has endured a few beatings, bear spray, fall out of a 3rd story window with Me on top, etc, and He's still functioning well. That being said this is his 3rd protective case and 2nd screen saver in addition to multiple system dumps.

He even survived being submerged in wet concrete if you can believe it?? (don't even ask, rough night).

But anyway I have an app idea, maybe if I cut a Samsung key out of Stainless (2x3 inches in size??) and high polished it, made a "teardrop" necklace out of Paracord it would be considered art and I could get an S10 or Samsung tablet because I have more real World app ideas ?

Later Alligator. CanadianAndy.
Galaxy S
Yes i hear you! Keep safe! i have had 2, awwh im telling more that is negs. yes negativity- Abbreviated.
your very innovative!
Darn cool!
0 Likes
BigJay16
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Finished necklace. Red, blue Taegeuck. White background. 4 charms, 2 of which are Samsung Teardrop keys. 4 charms total to represent the 4 Trigrams with black wool woven in. Can I have an S10 please, with all accessories?