Original topic:

Samsung if your reading this, your last update sucks! quit trying to

(Topic created on: 11-24-2020 09:39 AM)
Plandemica
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
Reinvent the wheel. If you can't make something better than what's already there ,leave it alone. Please do another update and ditch this ridiculous Samsung voice text keyboard crap. Google has you beat by a long shot. I wouldn't complain if when i turned yours off of it stays off but thats not the case, always turns back on. Its very  frustrating.
0 Likes
3 Comments
keagan
Options
Galaxy S

Hi Plandemica, Could you please let us know the model number of your Samsung device. Please explain the issue with the Samsung voice input in detail so that we try to help you with it.

0 Likes
TBone
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
samsung voice to text is crap. I noticed it, then a few days later my wife said the same thing without me even mentioning anything about it to her. also bixby voice to text is worse.
keagan
Options
Galaxy S

Hi TBone, Please make sure there isn't any background noise and your smartphone mic isn't covered when you give voice commands. If Bixby isn't responding, try the following methods to improve voice command accuracy.
1. Go to Settings > Voice wake-up > [Delete voice wake-up recording] to delete and then re-register voice commands.
2. Go to Settings > Voice wake-up and change [Wake-up Sensitivity] to [High].
3. Go to Settings > Voice wake-up > [Improve voice wake-up accuracy] and repeatedly record commands.

0 Likes