Original topic:

Samsung Messages - Swipe to delete and tap to View All

(Topic created on: 04-19-2018 01:44 PM)
SnowCat19
Options
Galaxy S
Hey Samsung, I know this has been suggested in the past, but I just wanted to repost as I would really like to see this in a future update.
The first one would be when you receive a long text message, and you have to tap to "View All" I am not sure why it cant have the entire message show...it is just one extra tap we have to do to read the entire message. Please include this on a future update so we no longer have to "tap to view the entire sms message"

The second one would be swipe to delete message. On My Galaxy S8, I can swipe right to call the that contact, or swipe left to compose a message to that contact.
On my galaxy S9, swiping to the right does nothing, and swiping left swipes the entire screen to the "contact"

It would be nice to implement a swipe to delete conversation so we can either swipe left or right to delete that conversation instead of tapping and holding, and then tapping the trash bin icon then tapping the "delete" Just seems like a lot of "taps" to delete a conversation/

Thank you so much!!a2c03ec1-a8e6-4670-a84f-874e3e52a6fa.jpg
5 Comments
Echo1
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S
it would be nice to see that.... great idea
0 Likes
Moderator_
Options
Galaxy S
Hey @SnowCat19, That is a great idea! I will make sure to forward to development team and hope to see the change in the future release! Thanks for your feedback!

- Wonchul
Cinderella
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
bell not making sound for messages onlyvvib works. everything is turned on. what do I do to fix.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
hey @Cinderella, please start a new post to keep issues separated.

thank you
terrahdez
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy S

Thank you!  I just got this phone a few days ago, and that was one of the first thing I noticed!  (The "view all" in long text messages).  This is the first forum I've been able to find where someone else has mentioned this!  Although I see this thread is from three years ago, so I guess there's not a lot of hope for it to change :(

0 Likes