Original topic:

Samsung Mobile spiralling downwards

(Topic created on: 08-24-2022 07:03 PM)
btrthnvr
Active Level 8
Options
Galaxy S
I see with the launch of Galaxy Z Flip 4 and Galaxy  Fold 4 with no bonus at all (trade-in Canada value feels like a kick in customers nuts). The company actually losing sales since two years ago (https://www.androidcentral.com/inside-samsung-galaxy-global-market-share). 

Unlike the other launch of S21U where every purchase will get free earbuds Pro (although a total mess, typical Scamsung) this year's completely empty. 

𝗡𝗼𝘁 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗽𝗵𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗴𝗲𝗿.

I guess Samsung Mobile DESPERATELY need every coins. 
10 Comments
Nexts
Active Level 3
Galaxy S

Hey my bro bett3r! Wow, you are so right. It's always so cool to get bonus stuff when you order, right? Right! Especially on preorders! Because then why would you preorder, if it's to get the same things as everyone else! Except you ask for basic stuff to be promotional bonuses? Oh. Awkward. You'd kinda expect these to be already inside the box but eh, Samsung's gonna do what Samsung's gotta do to have more money somehow, right? Right! Oh well.

Anyways, all in on your post, you are so very right! I approve!

samy2022
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
If you have registered to galaxy Unpacked you should have received a 100$ e-voucher and free galaxy buds 2 pro graphite(and what is in the screenshot when pre-ordering a Z flip/fold 4, also you get free wireless charger when pre-ordering a galaxy watch 5 pro
But, as mentioned in several posts, there's some issues with these "gifts" so warning when you pre-order anything from samsung website Screenshot_20220824-205726_Gmail_6193_1661389046.jpg
btrthnvr
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Not for me, it's for someone else but I've warned them too.
Nylah
Options
Galaxy S

"Hi, Samsung always strives to provide a better tomorrow for society with our quality products.

We'll ensure you that it will be considered as feedback and value your time contacting us.

We certainly bring it to our team for further review.

0 Likes
btrthnvr
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Sure 😂
RobertZ
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
What the **bleep** are you talking about? Better tomorrow? Seriously?

If it wasn't for the users on this forum no one would come here for support. Your comment, like all the support comments posted here by Samsung, is completely useless. If you don't want your company to go as the original poster stated, you should hire an actual (knowledgeable) HUMAN to provide support as well as stop pricing your products out of existence.
oooOmitoOooo
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
it's cheap rhetoric
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Samsung Stopped including Charging Blocks for "environmental reasons". 

Screenshot_20220827_190838.jpg

"Better Tomorrow"? 

https://www.greenpeace.org/usa/news/dumping-4-3-million-samsung-phones-is-an-environmental-disaster-....

0 Likes
jgg
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
I thought there would be very attractive trade-in offers to boost the sales of the Galaxy Fold 4. With a better deal, I think I would have switched.

The Fold 4 is real high-tech, and it's normal that it is Samsung's most expensive phone. But it is just too expensive for most people (without a very very good deal for trade-in). I wonder if they'll sell a lot of them.