Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Samsung music app "queue" option

(Topic created on: 07-16-2020 08:06 AM)
EIS8684
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Can someone please explain how the "queue" option works? I have tried to add songs into it thinking that it would play those tracks next but it doesn't. I'm currently fighting the urge to catapult my phone into oblivion out of sheer frustration. Please help. Thanks. 

7 Comments
Halston
Options
Galaxy S
Hi EIS8684,
Please verify the updates of the Samsung music app on your phone from the play store and restarts the phone once.
Then perform the clear cache of the music app and get back to us with the results.
Go to Settings>>Apps>>Select Samsung music app>>Storage>>Clear cache.
0 Likes
EIS8684
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Hi Halston, thanks for the reply. I did this and it still doesn't work. It plays the tracks in one of 4 different orders regardless (custom order, date added, name or artist) and not as I've put them into the queue. I guess I'll just manually drag the tracks up and down my playlist in the order I want to hear them in. Thanks for your time.
0 Likes
MAlpani-30
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

I also did Manu times but it's not working please help with this if we add in queue it also play automatically another song help with this 

Screenshot_20230412_052522_Samsung Music.jpg

0 Likes
EIS8684
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Is your music on shuffle by any chance?
0 Likes
keagan
Options
Galaxy S

Hi EIS8684, It is normal and plays the tracks in that order which you had listed.

0 Likes
Solution
yladailec
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

Hi. This is a year after you asked but I just figured out how to do it! I think it's set on off by default but you can turn it on. In Samsung Music press the 3 dots in the top right corner, then press settings. In settings scroll down to "queue settings" and click on that. Under play mode switch it to "play selected song" and under order choose "add after current track". Tadah! that's how you get the queue to work! This has also annoyed me for years and I'm so happy I figured it out.

EIS8684
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
OMG, thank you @ yladailec. It works! ❤️
0 Likes