Did you mean: 

Original topic:

SAMSUNG NO MORE!

(Topic created on: 01-06-2021 04:53 AM)
ArCamz
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
I've been loyal to Samsung eversince, but I'm not sure if Samsung is loyal to me and to their customers that are loyal to them. Here's why I'm not sure of it.

1. My Galaxy Tab S4 has encountered overheat problem until now, yet I don't receive good feedback from them nor solutions to the problem. 

2. Now, my Galaxy S10 plus 

All this shit Samsung absolutely DON'T CARE they just make money out of it!

Now, it's up to you, to us if we will still patronize this bullshit company!!! Me, NO WAY!!!
23 Comments
Magnaguard
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
Did you try going to an authorized service center?
ArCamz
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Yes Sir, I did and they wanted me to replace the screen because they said that the sensor was attached to the screen in which cost ridiculously around PHP 12,000.00. If that's the case I will just add enough to buy new iPhone. Samsung's advertisements are just hype, but the reality is not good, not good at all...
Cefiro
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Try to ask for solution here.

Screenshot_20210106-233533_Samsung Members_13413.jpg

ArCamz
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I've tried it before, but only computer generated response you get as expected...
smj6pluslte16
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
yes they want us to buy more their products because they won't help us to solve our problems with our phone
ArCamz
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Precisely... as I've said Samsung is just hype, but in reality it's a **bleep** company, which only make money out of their scrap phones...
Paunology
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
I respect your opinion but it's not just about the hype, it's also about the services they provide. Just make sure to buy your smartphone directly from the authorized samsung physical store to avoid problems in the near future. Compared to some fruit phone around there, samsung really does have a lot of useful features to offer 🙂
smj6pluslte16
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
yahhh my phone is lag but they dont fix it
Paunology
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Maybe you downloaded some malwares without knowing by browsing to unprotected websites or by downloading apps and games from Chrome 😅 Phone's componets are also getting worn out by time and by your daily usage. These are some of the factors on why your phone is lagging 🙂