Did you mean: 

Original topic:

SAMSUNG NO MORE!

(Topic created on: 01-08-2021 03:49 AM)
ArCamz
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
I've been loyal to Samsung eversince, but I'm not sure if Samsung is loyal to me and to their customers that are loyal to them. Here's why I'm not sure of it.

1. My Galaxy Tab S4 has encountered overheat problem until now, yet I don't receive good feedback from them nor solutions to the problem. 

2. Now, my Galaxy S10 plus 

All this shit Samsung absolutely DON'T CARE they just make money out of it!

Now, it's up to you, to us if we will still patronize this bullshit company!!! Me, NO WAY!!!
23 Comments
JReL21
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
oh no
Paunology
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
My galaxy s10+ is perfectly fine (Exynos Variant) I'm gaming on it for hours and it's not overheating. Maybe you downloaded some malwares without knowing by browsing to unprotected websites or by downloading apps and games from Chrome or any Internet Browser 😊
ArCamz
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
well, we have different experienced. try to visit Samsung Service Center and see customers lining up with the concerns. Imagine their faces of disappointments...
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
man relax. its not like samsung is the only company who does that... apple also does that too but backstabbingly. google is the only one who doesn't since they don't really care about money so much.