Original topic:

Samsung Pay Expands in Canada with New Partners!

(Topic created on: 11-01-2017 04:16 PM)
Moderator_
Options
Galaxy S
Hey guys,

I know earlier in the year we've been announcing that new cards will be added to Samsung Pay later in 2017...so for those that aren't aware yet, just wanted to share this piece of news:

"Mississauga, ON – November 1, 2017 – Samsung Electronics Canada Inc. today announced the expanded availability of Samsung Pay, the widely accepted mobile payment system that works almost anywhere you can swipe or tap a card.* Following a successful introduction with CIBC in the Canadian market, Samsung remains committed to enhancing Samsung Pay and making it a holistic digital wallet extending beyond credit cards with the introduction of debit cards and new partners including Interac Debit, Scotiabank, American Express Canada, ATB Financial, Visa Canada and Mastercard. In addition, Samsung Pay will be made available soon to Tangerine and Peoples Card Services customers."

-Nick
20 Comments
Brando
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
yay! can't wait to use It!
0 Likes
Jmak
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Thnx @Nick this is the first time I really got a chance to use samsung pay on my Amex Canada.
0 Likes
uzairm87
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Would i be able to use TD Interac debit card
Jmak
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
No td don't wanna support samsung pay.
0 Likes
MamaBear
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
No we're SOL for TD ... dang you TD!
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Ya TD wants to stay with its mobile payment app....
0 Likes
uzairm87
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
@nick
0 Likes
Jonathan34
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
Ou excited to hear about Tangerine being on there! Now if RBC gets onboard I'll be all set!
0 Likes
acheney1990
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Excited about Tangerine. Hopefully don't take too long.
0 Likes