Original topic:

Samsung pay

(Topic created on: 10-02-2021 08:33 AM)
sam007
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy S
Hi guys.

Happy weekend and hope you are all staying well. Just wanted to find out how many of you are using Samsung pay and what do you like and not like about it. I currently use Google pay.

TIA
7 Comments
Valeriya
Options
Galaxy S

Hi Sam007, Samsung Pay uses Near Field Communication (NFC) and Magnetic Secure Transmission (MST) technology to enable more secure contactless payments. You can select debit, credit, and loyalty cards give you access to use Samsung Pay almost anywhere. Whether you need to tap or swipe a card, Samsung Pay makes payment possible at almost any POS terminal in Canada.

rebella
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
It's so good I use it, you just need to enter your credit card, plus you can enter your membership cards as Airmiles too. Then you can pay easly.
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

I like it 🤙

AmeriCanuck
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
I've noticed with Samsung Pay I don't necessarily need to have my NFC on( unless it somehow automatically turns on when I'm using the Pay app). I can't speak of thus regarding Google Pay, since I haven't used it in awhile.
0 Likes
sharurocks
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
The best feature of samsung pay is auto NFC on/OFF...the nfc gets on while using for payments and turns off once the transaction is complete...unlike for Google pay requires you manual enable nfc or always on to use...this has an impact on the battery life...
AmeriCanuck
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Yeah, thanks for confirming that. That's what I was meaning because I know I didn't always remember to turn it off after using so I'm glad it's set up like that with Samsung Pay
0 Likes
PókeDynamax
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Pro: Purchase over (floor limit)$250 not a problems. (MST) only
Con: lag of new features.
NFC depends merchants if they can take over floor limit.

Note: (MST only) There is few credit card has restrictions purchase over $250 due to the banks.
0 Likes