Original topic:

Samsung , Please what about you tell me how do i get my refund back?

(Topic created on: 03-22-2022 03:10 PM)
Athris
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S

Hi Samsung, 

Can you tell me how do i get my refund back? I am tired to call your customer support every day to follow my case. I called to cancel on an pre-order on feb 17, your customer support told me it will take 24-48 hours. Ok so i waited. Then what happen next? it shipped.. So i called why it get shipped, your customer support told me just refuse the delivery and it will get cancel. Ok so i do what your customer support said. Guess what... it stuck at fedex location for 3 weeks. In the meanwhile, fedex told me i need to call you support to recall the order back to your warehouse, so i called... guess what again....took me more than 10 times to call your support in order finally send back to your warehouse. 3 weeks... Do you realize how many people are waiting their phone to get shipped??? why can't you just cancel my order and refund mine then ship to the one who ordered? Then worse has yet to finish....Ok finally made it back to warehouse, then what 3-5 business for refund??? it is  10th days already and i still don't get my refund. I called, I messaged, I emailed and the response is always to wait 24 hours and it never happen. Sigh, Samsung...I have been your customer since the first Galaxy S. Can you please just tell me how do i get my refund back???

7 Comments
felixthecat
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Sorry to hear that Athris, that's a terrible experience!!
Brantley
Options
Galaxy S

Hi Athris, We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. We have forwarded your concern to our appropriate team for review. We will get back to you as soon as we get a response from the team.

0 Likes
theonecid
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
Sure you will
Ameet
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Refuse to accept delivery is such a lame way that Samsung support recommends. They told me the same and I knew it would get stuck at FedEx, so i accepted the delivery and then asked for the return label and shipped it back. I got the refund within a week.
0 Likes
Lucky7ven
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I ordered 1x tab s8 ultra feb 9th, somehow my order got duplicated and charged twice. I called right after to correct it and agent told me the cancellation request has been made and refund will be issued whithin 48 hrs. Yea right! refund never made, received 2 tablets 🤣
0 Likes
Athris
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Update* finally received the first email and it is the refund email from Samsung. The refund amount is finally showing in pending transaction. Although it is not fully confirmed yet, it seem like the battle is finally over. Thank you to the one who actually help me to process the refund( sorry I really don't know who did it since I called them everyday and everyone just told me the same answer)
0 Likes
Athris
Active Level 3
Galaxy S

Update. Finally received my refund. Battle is over. Here is the summary of calls between Feb 17 to March 25.

15 phone call
3 emails
about 20 live chats

That's what it take to get my refund back. Good luck for those who haven't receive refund.

0 Likes