Original topic:

samsung s20 fe

(Topic created on: 03-30-2021 09:09 AM)
justme306
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
Anyone else having issues with sending texts on their Samsung s20 fe. I have been having issues with it.  It either takes up to 5 minutes to send a text or it says that it wasn't sent, and to resend. I contacted Samsung and they told me to delete the data in messages but it doesn't help. Not liking this phone very much.
0 Likes
7 Comments
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

They don't tell you to clear the cache too ?

If it does'nt does'nt works try this :

First :
• Turn off your phone.
• Then hold down Volume Up and Power button until you see SAMSUNG Galaxy logo on the screen.
• After that select Wipe cache partition. Use Volume buttons to scroll and confirm with the Power button.
• Now go to Yes option.
• At last, choose Reboot system now by using the Power key.
Now your device should work better

When you got a major update, sometimes some files got corrupted so WE recommand you to make a Wipe Cache Partition after each major update.

This does’nt affect any of your files but can improve your device’s performance and resolve many problems that could happen after a major update.

Wipe Cache Partition is similar as a Tune-up for a car, so will it be better or not for your device ?

Enjoy

0 Likes
Montreal1
Active Level 8
Galaxy S

Check with your carrier, I had the same problem last week with Videotron.

0 Likes
justme306
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Thank you. I've tried all of that and still doesn't help. I went to my carrier and got a new SIM card as well but still doesn't work. So maybe a bum phone.
0 Likes
Valeriya
Options
Galaxy S

Hi, Please could you confirm if this is happening with only one contact or for all contacts.

0 Likes
justme306
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
It is happening with all contacts, even with a new SIM card and cleared all caches.
0 Likes
Valeriya
Options
Galaxy S

Hi, Please could you try to back up and reset your device.

To Backup data:

From Settings, navigate to and tap Accounts and backup. Tap Back up data under "Samsung Cloud". On the next screen, select the content you want to back up, or simply tap Select all. When you are ready, tap Back up at the bottom of the screen. Tap Done when it is finished syncing.

To restore the data:

From Settings, navigate to and tap Accounts and backup. Tap Restore data under "Samsung Cloud". On the next screen, select your desired device (at the top of the screen), and then select the content you want to restore. Next, tap Restore at the bottom of the screen. If required, follow the on-screen instructions to download your backup data.

0 Likes
JenEFur
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
I have the S20fe and I'm not having any issues sending text messages. I'm using the google messages app.
0 Likes