Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Samsung S20+ Green line issue

(Topic created on: 08-19-2022 10:33 PM)
Mac012
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy S

I go to the nearest service center on my location which is in Raycon Cainta in Marcos hwy and they said it will subject for approval for FOC (Free of charge). And then 2 weeks passed, They txt me and i got rejected. They said that they will only give 30% discount for my repair. So i pull out my device because i don't have money for the repair and pay 450 Pesos for the check up fee. But I see a lot of people accept for FOC on this phone but i got rejected. I email Samsung CEO a lot but nothing happens.😭

Update: It has now 4 green lines on screen 😭.

Ps: I'm from Philippines, Rizal, Antipolo city
16 Comments
Galaxy S
call the hotline to raiase concern accordingly
0 Likes
Mac012
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
I already called them po and they say go to the nearest service center so they can help you with your concern.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
i suggest try the service center in megamall
0 Likes
Mac012
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
That's too far from us po eh. and maybe i might get rejected again.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Even if it's far from you, don't you think it's worth trying? You wouldn't know if you don't try. Plead your case and talk to the rep sincerely since it's a known S20 issue.
0 Likes
Mac012
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Okay na po, Tiis-tiis na lang, mag iipon na lang ulit ako pang bili ng new phone. This is my last Samsung and i will never buy again to them. Grabe 2 years lang sira na agad.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
As a consumer I understand your sentiments. But what I don't understand is, you'd rather wait and save up a ton of money for a new phone rather than spending a little bit of money (and time) on commuting to another service center to try and get it fixed? Mas pipiliin mo mag tiis kesa sa mag UV Express papuntang Megamall? 🤷🏽‍♀️
0 Likes
Mac012
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Marami po akong nakikitang nareject din sa megamall and at least i tried once na dalhin sa service center nila. Ang sabi nila is sumusunod lang daw sila sa samsung kung maaprove or hindi. And ang sabi din nila gumagawa lang sila ng phone hindi sila yung nag dedecide kung maaccept for FOC yung unit. Naki usap pa nga ako dun sa kanila eh na common issue to ng samsung s20 series kung pwede sana maaprove ako for FOC. Ang sabi nila wala daw po silang magagawa kasi sumusunod lang sila sa recommendation ng samsung mismo. Pero napaka unfair kasi yung iba naman naacept ng FOC tapos ako hindi 😭
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Pero ang response mo kay @2way4level madami ka nakikitang naaccept ng FOC? Tapos when myself and another community member advised you to try another service center you're backing up saying marami ka nakikita nareject ang FOC sa Megamall? Then you're taking the high road saying "at least you tried once" yet at the end you're calling it unfair? Ok. Can't say we didn't try to offer alternative solutions. Looks like you made your decision already, I just hope the moderators see this and would be able to enlighten you.
0 Likes