Original topic:

Samsung S20+ lag

(Topic created on: 05-23-2020 10:15 PM)
KyleNg
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
Just started using my new S20+ for around a week, moved everything over from my S10. Was smooth and everything at first then the overheating problem came. Was playing the new game blade and soul revolution, able to experience major frame drops. That's not really the major issue, when I was searching for something on Google Chrome, when typing in the search bar, the whole phone lags and froze. Swiping up to exit the app was not possible, the phone started overheating for a few seconds and back to normal. RM3999 for this device is really not worth it at all. 
If anyone of you is using s10 or older samsung devices looking for an upgrade, recommend to not upgrade to s20, if you really need to upgrade, do not recommend you to continue getting Samsung devices.

I ran a geekbench test on my S20+, the below is the results. With single core score going 435, that is worst than the galaxy S9. Model from 2 years ago is performing better than this RM3999 phone. 

Really felt like I got scammed big here. Really nothing much to say, I have totally nothing to say. Just feel sad.

20 Comments
ali22
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy S
0 Likes