Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Samsung S20+ LCD Issue

(Topic created on: 08-04-2022 06:05 PM)
alltimewoe
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Last June, One green line appeared on my screen. And as of today, I already have five. My phone is only 2 years old, I didn't even drop it. Everything started after the update.

I went to an authorized service center and they told me that the repair costs approxomately 12,000 pesos.

Hope they do something about this, considering the fact that this is happening to most S20+ users.

11 Comments
Solution
Galaxy S
nearest samsung service center
Harri_s95
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Samsung's hotline

#GALAXY or #425299 [Mobile Phones & Tablets]
Available 24/7

1-800-10-7267864 [All Product, Toll Free, PLDT]
1-800-8-7267864 [All Product, Toll Free, Globe]
84222111 [All Product, Landline]
Daily (8:00 AM to 8:00 PM)
0 Likes
Nicket
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Hi, I got the same problem. It started with one green vertical line, now it became 2 lines. No prior physical damage happened.

The only resolution mentioned to me is screen replacement which will cost P12-15K.

What's going? :( I am very frustrated with this phone
0 Likes
SamsungRightCare
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S

Hello Nicket,

Samsung Cares. Please consider bringing your Samsung Galaxy device to the Samsung Authorized Service Center nearest you and they will be glad to offer you with the viable options for the necessary repair of your Samsung Galaxy device.

0 Likes
SamsungRightCare
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S

Hello Nicket,

Samsung Cares. Please consider bringing your Samsung Galaxy device to the Samsung Authorized Service Center nearest you and they will be glad to offer you with the viable options for the necessary repair of your Samsung Galaxy device.

0 Likes
Nicket
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I am also worried if I will proceed for the repair how sure I am that it will not happen again.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
mines repaired by samsung will be 1 year on the 18th
0 Likes
SamsungRightCare
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S

Hello alltimewoe,

Sorry to know your predicament right now, but in every problem there is a solution. 

Please go back and you may discuss further with the Samsung Authorized Service Center for other options available.

https://www.samsung.com/ph/support/your-service/main/ 

Hope your problem gets solved.

0 Likes
Nicket
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Yeah, the solution that the customer will carry alone. This is a costly problem with your product.

I will never again buy Samsung flagship phone and will never recommend it to my friends and relatives.