Original topic:

Samsung s20 plus GREEN LINE

(Topic created on: 05-23-2022 11:29 PM)
Eejenchan
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S

Samsung is totally a fraud!

I totally lost all trust in Samsung. Bought a rm2800+ Samsung S20+ and after a year, without dropping it or scratching my screen, 1 week after the update - 1 vertical GREEN LINE appear.

After 2 weeks, ANOTHER 1 GREEN LINE appear!

Stop wasting time booking or stopping by at service center because they will say is HARDWARE ISSUE!!!

Replacing the screen with RM1k doesn't promised the green line won't come back again.

Going to use until the screen are not visible anymore and will FOREVER STOP being a Samsung user.

3 Comments
MOD_2
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Eejenchan,

This is moderator from Samsung Members Community.

Thank you for feedback in Samsung Members. We truly regret with the experiences you had with your device, Samsung Galaxy S20+.

Please DM us your repair job numbers and service center location, we will further assist you and feedback your experience to our management.

We seek your kind understanding that we could have to maintain the consistency in applying the warranty terms at https://www.samsung.com/my/ support/warranty. For product that is outside of warranty periods, costs may incurred for any service request at our Authorized Service Centre.

As a token of appreciation of you being our valuable customer and ardent user of Samsung products, we would like to offer you a special gifts.
Please check your private message box (Inbox).

Thank you for your support and stay safe.

MOD_2
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Eejenchan,

Please allow us to inbox you as your profile is set as private,

we couldn't send the special gifts details to you.

0 Likes
Sueannie
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S

Experienced green and white screen for my 1 year and 7 months old  S20 plus for 3 months already. The screen totally blank with green and white. Totally cannot use the phone. Very disappointed!

0 Likes