Original topic:

Samsung S20 Screen Display Issues

(Topic created on: 01-11-2021 11:19 AM)
bwee311
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Ever since I updated my phone to One UI 3.0, I've had some issues with the display. Sometimes when I go to use my phone, it's zoomed into the top left end of the display.

The only way to fix it is to restart it every time it happens. Anyone else have this issue? Or a permanent fix?

0 Likes
4 Comments
Galaxy S
try changing your theme.
also check your display settings it looks like you may have screen zoom activated. remove your back ground and check your home screen settings
hope that helps
0 Likes
bwee311
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I have the default theme enabled and I haven't enabled the magnification feature.
0 Likes
Halston
Options
Galaxy S

Hey bwee311,
Please perform the wipe cache partition of the device and check if it works fine.
Here are the steps for wipe cache partition:
- Turn off the device.
- Press and hold the Volume Up key and the Bixby / Power key.
- When the Android logo displays, release both keys.
- An 'Installing system update' message may show briefly before the Android Recovery menu options appear.
- Press the Volume down key several times to highlight Wipe cache partition.
- Press Bixby / Power key to select.
- Press the Volume down key to highlight Yes, then press the Bixby / Power key to select.
- When the process is complete, Reboot system now is highlighted.
- Press the Bixby / Power key to restart the device.

0 Likes
asifakberali
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Go to Accessibility in the Settings, and go through all the sub menus to find if screen zoom or scaling is enabled. Also, be sure to use the default theme the phone came with. Sometimes, these themes get weird scaling issues.
0 Likes