Original topic:

Samsung s20 ultra green/white screen

(Topic created on: 01-25-2022 11:24 AM)
Kerwincyyyy
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S

So, my phone was perfectly fine until yesterday. Didn't drop it or anything, the screen just turned into flickering green and white lines. Searched online and found out I'm not the only one having this issue and people have had their phones repaired for free despite being out of warranty by the Samsung service center. Did I receive a faulty device or this is just normal for a Samsung phone? Please help. 

15 Comments
zulkhairi
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Hi friends..

for your information the green screen / flickering problem on my s20 ultra happened for the second time yesterday and as far as I remember, the last time it happened to me was on March. most s20 ultra users around the world are experiencing the same problem. this happens due to bugs contained in the update by samsung. what we need to do now is wait and see the latest update by samsung. you do not need to change your phone screen. be patient so that within a day or two more this problem will be solved.
0 Likes
bigstackbully
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

I am also facing the same issue after software update started flickering and then went white suddenly when connected in usb turns green did you get a free replacement??

8B2B4C5F-3DAE-4D1E-AB4F-2FCE34C91BE2.jpeg

0C94F82E-0727-4410-8249-5A0ED39F4237.jpeg

0 Likes
Galaxy S

I had the same issue.

Somehow I can recover it by doing below..

When the screen is white, 

Press power + volume down button until the screen black.

It is automatically restart after black screen. When white screen come up, press power button untill the screen black.

It solves my S20 prhone problem.

Thanks..

Yuki

0 Likes
Anurag1
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

Hello Friends 

I am using this phone from last 2 years and recently this same problem occurred in my phone.

Have contacted samsung authorised service center and replied that this is not under warranty  and to be replace the screen on chargeable basis.

As i am samsung user from many years and have not found any problem in any model.

Atleast samsung has to give a free of cost solution for this problem to the user.

Anurag Sharma

Mumbai India 

0 Likes
Galaxy S

Same problem with me just yesterday, 24 October 2023. 

20231025_112041.jpg

20231025_112229.jpg

  

S20 Ultra 5G

Very very dissapointed.

i have used Samsung S7, S8, S10, S10 Note.

S20 makes me frustated.

I changed to OPPO Reno10 Pro+

Bye bye Samsung.

0 Likes