Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Samsung S20 ULTRA White/Green Screen

(Topic created on: 08-27-2021 09:42 PM)
Cherryann
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S

I have experienced a flickering white/green screen with my Samsung S20 Ultra. I went to Samsung SM Megamall Branch last Aug. 21, 2021 to have it checked as this was also the advice of the Samsung Customer representative when I contacted them. It's been a week and I have not received any updates from them or any status about my phone. They said a case manager will call me within 3-5 days, but none of them reached out to me. I tried the 'call back request' via Samsung Members, but they always told me to just wait (no more other feedback). I saw some post here with the same condition and they got their phone fixed within 5 days FREE OF CHARGE (out warranty). Anyone here with the same experience and with the same Service Center branch (SM MEGAMALL)? Let's connect. Samsung must acknowledge this sudden glitch. They must know how very inconvenient this is for us. 

21 Comments
Ryooowi
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I also experienced the same issue tho i sent my device to SM Baguio. I was also free of charge. Lucky that i didn't spent a single penny. I hope someone can help
Cherryann
Active Level 1
Galaxy S

what did you do?

Galaxy S
Same here free of charge
Fillup form to dispute thru samsung ceoScreenshot_20210905-115011_Chrome.jpg
0 Likes
Galaxy S

Hello! May I ask if the issue repeated after you got your LCD replaced?

0 Likes
Ryooowi
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
So far, the screen is perfectly fine.
0 Likes
Members_kMC5OVz
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

Please sign the petition anyway for those of us that are being ignored. https://chng.it/k6HV5rDPT4

0 Likes
gieboy
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Welcome to the club 😫
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Go to nearest service center
0 Likes
SamsungRightCare
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S

Hi! I'm Sam, your friendly Samsung Customer Service guy.
Please give us a call via our toll-free hotlines:

MOBILE: #GALAXY [#425299]
(02) 8-422-2177 [Standard Landline]
Available 24/7

LANDLINE: PLDT Toll-free: 1-800-10-726-7864
Globe Toll-Free: 1-800-8-726-7864
Standard Landline : (02)8-422-2111
Daily (8:00 AM to 8:00 PM)

LIVE CHAT SUPPORT: https://livechat.support.samsung.com/Customer_new/PH

In your case, please do relay all the necessary information as to what happened with your encounter with the SM Megamall service center, and the latest status regarding your device. Hope this helps, and that your device gets fixed soonest! Stay safe. God Bless. 🙏