Did you mean: 

Original topic:

SAMSUNG S20+ vertical green line on the screen

(Topic created on: 07-22-2022 09:55 AM)
Nicket
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
What should I do to fix this problem? 1 vertical green line appeared on my S20+ screen. 
9 Comments
Khaled75
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Bring it to a Samsung Service Center to have it checked.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
yes indeed samsung service center, recommended in megamall
0 Likes
razord1997
Active Level 1
Galaxy S

now My Samsung galaxy s20 plus have too many green vertical lines on the display. But my device did not drop, or It didn't have any single scratch. I'm from Sri Lanka. In Sri Lanka, they didn't fix that issue free. please help us.

0 Likes
SamsungRightCare
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S

Hello Nicket,

We are here to help. Please click below links in order to provide you prompt service.

https://www.samsung.com/ph/support/ 

https://www.samsung.com/ph/support/your-service/main/ 

Hope it helps you out!

0 Likes
Nicket
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I already talked with a customer service rep. But the just referred me to go in a service center which is ok. But the main issue is wht Samsung do not help their costumer for this unit problem.
0 Likes
Nicket
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I will never again buy Samsung flagship phone moving forward.
0 Likes
Nicket
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Very disappointing. Imagine you spend so much money for a unit becuase you are for quality and then you will find out it is the opposite.

0 Likes
Members_xn2nNtv
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

Yes, Im very disappointed with Samsung yet Im a Samsung user since then. The issue of a green vertical line that suddelnly appeared on my S20 ultra 5g was very uncommon. 

I've been sleeping the whole day after being so drained from toxic things happened last week, and then in the middle of the night as I checked my phone because it was really a long day. I am into shocked as I noticed the green vertical line kn my phone. 

My phone was safely kept and I was the only one holding the drawer keys which is located beside my bed.

How could these green vertical line appeared, yet I even didnt used it for a day and I never dropped it. 

How come that their newly released software would be the main problem of all the existing user, and why they still recommends us to update our device. 

This must be their fault, they have to fix or change our device,because it was their fault to release an update which will eventually damage our phones LCD.

0 Likes
akalankaa
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

MAny of our friends are having the same issue with their Samsung S20+. eventhough it is a factory fault ,Samsung is doing nothing for their loyal customers who has faced this issue. I also used to be a Samsung galaxy user since many years, but now I dont have any loyalty or faith on Samsung. I'll go for another brand.

0 Likes