Original topic:

Samsung S21 camera issues

(Topic created on: 08-22-2021 12:42 PM)
SisselN
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S

Hello,

Most of my images ends up like the attached images. Does any one know how to fix this? Thank you20210731_152053.jpg20210801_144557.jpg

4 Comments
TBone
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
Well I would suggest first let's start with the basic fixes first. Settings>>>>apps>>>>> camera>>>>> storage>>>> clear cache. For good measure maybe clear data also.

Next open the camera app. Go to Settings. Scroll down to the bottom. And press reset camera settings.

Also just make sure nothing is damaged or on your camera lens.
Georgine
Options
Galaxy S

Hi, Welcome to the Samsung Members Community Canada. I suggest you to clear the cache and reset camera settings as suggested by TBone and get back to us with the results. Thanks, TBone.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
I think it's camera problem
0 Likes
kincaid
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
No its not a camera problem the images are fine! I find that it's something we do around the phone that eventually corrupts the images, one moment I'll send the pics to friend it's fine, few days later the thumb nail is fine but when we open it the pics go corrupt as seen above. I'm having the same issue on my note 20 ultra since it's release. I suspect it's the Samsung quick side bar that we pop up that does this but I don't know for sure
0 Likes