Original topic:

Samsung s22ultra

(Topic created on: 02-26-2022 05:26 PM)
inkspiredcreations
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Hey! We just got the new s22 ultras.  And the batteries in both are not even half as good as our s21s. Anyone have any ideas or known why? I only ever had to charge my old one once a day. This one twice to 3 times daily.  And that's two of them. Mine and the husband's.  
5 Comments
MAP
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
I've checked on reddit some thread, if you have transfered your date with smartswitch you probably transfered old junk from your phone that make the new phone consume more power. The suggestions I've seen was to wipe cache partition and reset settings (just settings) if you reset settings it Wil not wipe data just settings like your WiFi and restore setting to default.

To do so : 1 power off the phone completely.
2hold volume up and after press power, while the phone start release power while keeping volume up pressed, you see wipe cache partition.

You are navigating inside of the menu with the volume up and down button, to select the option you press on the power button.

After that just select reboot, it will have wiped the cache
Galaxy S
Thank you!!!!! I'll try this!
MAP
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
After wiping the cache go to setting, general management, reset,reset all settings
Habsfan
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
It takes a few days for all the accounts you added to sync. And the batter optimization to learn your habits and work
Reynaud
Options
Galaxy S

Hi, we suggest you to follow the steps provided by MAP, thank you MAP.

0 Likes