Original topic:

Samsung s6 blurry camera

(Topic created on: 08-30-2017 10:54 PM)
crocky
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
So a week back I had my rear camera lens replaced cause it was cracked. It has taken a couple good clear pictures since, the other day I dropped it and now it's blurry. it's in a otter box is there anything I can do to repair this myself? I've tried clearing the cache, reset the settings, tried safe mode, going to play with it more and see if it works better, gotta remove my case yet and I was going to see if I can remove the lens myself if it'll work better, I think I've done everything short of a factory reset almost. I've also tried shaking it in camera mode with no luck. any help appreciated thanks!
0 Likes
4 Comments
Jonathan34
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
I'd have to assume that they probably didn't do the repair properly and so when you dropped it the poor craftmanship done probably didn't hold together well so a lens or piece may have slightly shifted causing the blurring. I'd take it back for them to fix their mistake. I wouldn't recommend removing the lens and tinkering with it yourself unless you're good at that sort of stuff and doing so would also void any warranty and make it harder to get them to adjust the repair at no extra cost because it would no longer be their fault.

Hope that helps!😊
akoexmo
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
did you check the lens , if its clean then maybe your camera is broken . i would recomend you go for repair
0 Likes
crocky
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
I got it figured out. the focusing lens must have been stuck and I just tapped it a couple times when I had the camera open and it was taking clear pictures and adjusting properly again
0 Likes
clint
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I bought a Samsung 22 ultra in March waited eight weeks for the phone. It's been in a case since it arrived . I recently went to take a picture and the camera wouldn't focus. Upon further inspection the side of the phone is cracked as well as 3 out of 5 camera lens. I believe that it is a flaw with the phone.
0 Likes