Original topic:

Samsung trade in

(Topic created on: 02-27-2024 03:39 PM)
Kafifi
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Has anyone try the samsung trade in? I want to know the process to make it easier for me in the next purchase. 
7 Comments
Galaxy S
Yes, a guy will come to your house and pick up your phone or u just drop in the phone in a certain place
Kafifi
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Can you explain in detail 🙏
Galaxy S
Ok just a min
0 Likes
Ajeet
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Once you have confirmed the purchase of a new Samsung phone with a trade-in, you will be contacted by Compasia, via email & SMS, to arrange for the pickup of your old phone. Compasia will arrange someone to meet you upon your confirmation date. This person will check your phone and inform the final price. He will request your IC and bank account.
You subsequently be updated when the payment is made to your account.
Hope this is helpful.
Kafifi
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I see. Btw do you think they give you fair price for your trade in phone?
0 Likes
Ajeet
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
It will be advisable to check the value of your phone on sites like Carousell. Then you can judge the price offered by Compasia. But this service is convenient as you don't have to wait for a buyer should you put your phone for sale on on-line sites. But I feel the price offered by Compasia is lower.
I did not do a trade-in but my wife.
0 Likes
nine5114
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Other option is go go physical store and inquire for trade in offer. Depending on the outlets but most in my experience give a fairly OK price and some with trade in rebates. They will do the check on the spot and advise you in the device trade in price .
0 Likes