Original topic:

Samsung Unpacked 2022 - NYC

(Topic created on: 08-04-2022 10:21 AM)
Tallman
Options
Galaxy S

Hi everyone,

Got an invitation from Samsung Canada to attend Live Unpacked in NYC. Thank you Samsung Canada for letting me attend this wonderful event once again.

Samsung Members_AR invitation card.jpg

I have attended the Note10+ Unpacked on 2019. It was an amazing event. This time, is my 2nd time to NYC. As I know this time Samsung is going to do the Unpacked event in Hybrid mode. Looks like some Ambassadors are joining Digital Unpacked and I will join the onsite Unpacked. I believe this is due to the Covid concern. But this will not stop the event going 😁 Hmmm...Masks ready...Sanitizers ready.... LOL 

SH2_0443.jpg

I am so excited to meet other Ambassadors from different countries. Also I will meet another Ambassador from Canada, defconphil, finally meet in person. And if you are long enough in this forum, I am a Note die hard fans. This time, Samsung maybe want me to try out ZFold and ZFlip. Will I never go back to Note? Or will I going to love the ZFold? I wanna know too 😅 I will try to review what I like or don't like after Unpacked.

SmartSelect_20220803-103445_MetaMask.gif

So, the Unpacked is on August 10, 2022 at 9am EST. You can see Live on: Samsung Canada | Mobile | TV | Home Appliances

See you all at Unpacked !!

8 Comments
Galaxy S
Nice one!!!
Galaxy S
Nice! Can't wait to meet in person
Deeezzyyy
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
**bleep** you bro! Lol wish I was invited
silbie123
Active Level 7