Original topic:

samsung vs apple

(Topic created on: 10-06-2019 02:55 PM)
TBone
Expert Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Hey I was thinking today about note 10 and iphone 11 and what people like and why they choose the devices they choose. Also today my sister in law who has iphone and will be switching to samsung soon said to me today that "alot of people have android phones". I said to her "that's funny because I feel a lot of people have iPhones" lol. But in Reality there are alot of both, but we both notice the ones with the other team 😂. So I'm wondering what are your thoughts and why you like Samsung or iPhone or maybe what would it take for you to switch. I'm interested to know 🤔.
17 Comments
Galaxy S
I have never had an iPhone. Samsung has to be my #1 choice because I get the proper updates with Android, don't have to pay when downloading games, music etc. from the Google and Samsung play stores. Also I find Samsung phones are more durable when handled in a rough manner.
computer
Active Level 1
Galaxy S

No durable support. disappoitment is solved

0 Likes
piman
Active Level 6
Galaxy S

how do you download free music? tell me more please. 

0 Likes
Galaxy S
I like Samsung phone because:
- I can see my wallpaper
- connect to computer like DeX
- easy to browse files and folders, no iTunes needed
- Samsung Notes are the best, iPhone no match.

In general, compatible is one of my reason.

I remembered when I was using Note3. Most of my friends they use Android phones. We took photos and share through bluetooth. One of my friend using iPhone. He never abled to be found in our bluetooth network and all he was doing was sitting alone. 🤣😂 So I understand now compatible is very important 😎
TBone
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
love it 👌🏻😂
0 Likes
TBone
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
same kind of thing with my sister in law, sharing photos, wifi direct between samsung devices but not on her iphone wouldn't do it. 😂
Galaxy S
@TBone - Ya, I don't know why iProducts doing such stupid thing. It is bluetooth, but they like to build a wall to separate iUsers from the world. 🤔
samthegorf
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
S10 unable to print, help please.
0 Likes
TBone
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
for better assistance you can make a post of your own by pressing on the big blue + button on your samsung members app main page or the "new topic" big blue button in the bottom right corner and then explain with as much details as you can what your issue is and some should be able to assist you. I don't have much experience in this subject.
0 Likes