Original topic:

Samsung vs Xiaomi

(Topic created on: 08-26-2021 07:03 PM)
68MY
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Why Samsung Galaxy phones more expensive than xiaomi phone?Xiaomi phone chipset sn888 5G,camera 108 megapixel,50 megapixel, 2K vision ,8GB ram,12GB ram ,256GB,512GB storage, gorilla glass victus,big battery, water and dust resistant, 8K video, WQHD,OIS,EIS,why xiaomi still cheaper than Samsung?I'm Samsung fan many years what i have Samsung device Galaxy Note 2,Galaxy Note 3,Galaxy Note,5,GalaxyS6 egde+,Galaxy S8+,Galaxy Tap 10.1tablet,Newest 2021 Galaxy s21+.Now because the prices of this both same product factory make me feel madness 😔
5 Comments
Minaamina
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
dont know what to say.. maybe samsung for rich, xiaomi for poor like that or bcs of currency or bcs of software safety and security.. i was thinking changing to another brand too but my washing machine, air cond and many others is brand samsung but dont know la.. when it comes to phone, it went 📉📉 every year, rn im waiting for s22 or note 22... i want to see if the problem still persist or not.. if it were then its time to change 🥲🥲
PenangMan
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Macam compare Camry dgn Bezza.
Got 4 tyres and 4 doors and drink petrol and a steering + ABS + EBD + ADAS.

Why? Kenape? Tell me?
scinex
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S
Simple. Xiaomi's approach is to contract almost eveything and minimize permanent staff, whereas compared to Samsung, 3000 to 300000, roughly. 3000 on Xiaomi so they could channel their cost reduction to sell cheaper devices.
A very good strategy I could say. Came across an article about this sometime ago🙂
Galaxy S
wow new info. thanks for sharing
LYSHUEN
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
🤕
0 Likes