Original topic:

Samsung Wallet Canada

(Topic created on: 02-06-2023 01:24 PM)
Stedmister
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
I got a popup in my samsung pay app that samsung wallet is coming soon to canada. Anyone know when. The store page says Samsung pay Canada still on the galaxy store. Yet I seen comments that's it is available.i am running 4.9.38 version of samsung pay and my phone is on the support list for samsung wallet.
Stedmister
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Got it updated
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Yeah, I figured that if you followed the suggestions, you would get it 👍🏻

KOTS21
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Accept RedDogRabbit suggestion as a solution and I'm glad it worked for you
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Yours as well I think

KOTS21
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
I wouldn't say no 😄
Stedmister
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Yeah it finally showed me the update installed it then all payment cards were missing, i just ended up wipping the app and re adding everything
whips
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Tried these steps on my s22 ultra, still I'm only seeing Samsung pay and not wallet in the galaxy store, any ideas?
0 Likes
Ray1
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S

On my S22 I got Wallet by just updating the Pay app after doing the clearing of caches and data and even after I have Wallet installed I only see Pay in the Store and not Wallet

Stedmister
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Same you may need to uninstall and reinstall, i had to check update a fewvtimes before it kicked in. Still as clean as last version and see no options for other wallet section like digital keys, really a no biggie for me. Nice to have a proper place for vacine card now
whips
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I uninstalled samsung pay, cleared cache in samsumg pass, reboot to recovery and wiped cache partition, reboot normally and reinstalled samsung pay, still I don't see an option to update samsung pay, not in the app nor in the galaxy store. Maybe it's just my device or is samsung rolling the update in batches?
0 Likes