Original topic:

Samsung Wallet Canada

(Topic created on: 02-06-2023 02:01 PM)
Stedmister
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
I got a popup in my samsung pay app that samsung wallet is coming soon to canada. Anyone know when. The store page says Samsung pay Canada still on the galaxy store. Yet I seen comments that's it is available.i am running 4.9.38 version of samsung pay and my phone is on the support list for samsung wallet.
Stedmister
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
What device do you have
0 Likes
whips
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
S22 Ultra, got it directly from samsung Canada (not through a carrier)
0 Likes
Stedmister
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Clear samsung pay data and cache not samsung pass
0 Likes
whips
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I cleared data and cache for samsung pay then uninstalled it fully, also cleared cache in samsung pass as.additional measure, cleared cache in galaxy store app and cleared cache partition in recovery, still nothing.
0 Likes
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

What is the model number of your device, ie SM-xxxxx? 

0 Likes
whips
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
SM-S908W
0 Likes
whips
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I tried sideloading the wallet apk, it updates and opens, but give an error when I try to setup. Looks like it's just not compatible with my.device for the moment
0 Likes
KOTS21
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Sorry this might sound simple but have you tried shutting off your phone and restarting it?
Stedmister
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Should work, try looking on the galaxy store now, samsung pay showed up for a fewvtimes for me before samesung wallet did

Or try this link in samsung browser https://galaxystore.samsung.com/prepost/000005821513
0 Likes
whips
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Weird thing is the link opens up to samsung wallet, but as soon as select install, it redirects back to the galaxy store and opens the original samsumg pay page
0 Likes