Original topic:

Samsung, where's the OneUI 5 notice on this app?

(Topic created on: 11-03-2022 05:43 PM)
theonecid
Expert Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
If your first Canadian phone is supposed to get OneUI 5 this Saturday, where is the Samsung Members OneUI 5 notice?? 

Let's clean it up and get rid of OneUI 4's notice! 
21 Comments
samy2022
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
And it might be delayed... Telus have removed it from their update schedule, but not Fido (but fido isn't accurate so..)
theonecid
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
Yeah who knows. I'm not surprised, it's not like Saturday was a realistic release date
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Oh it's "there", but for One UI V4.0 🤣😂

Does whomever is running Samsung Members Canada, even know that there's a One UI version update?

I know that One UI V5.0 has *hardly* been mentioned by anyone.. in the last 5 minutes anyway.

Could any possible delay / deviation from the tentative date of the 5th, just be due to the apparent state of oblivious, to the very existence of a One UI version update?

I suppose that if out of desperation, for some skewed "positive" take on Samsung's Notice on Samsung Members Canada, at least they aren't saying that ineligible models are eligible this year?

Should we be laughing, or crying, or just throw our hands up in disbelief of how little attention is paid to Samsung Members Canada?

gu-bear.gif

harrypotter-never.gif

Screenshot_20221103_202452.jpg

theonecid
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
Yeah they're probably clueless, just as much as knowing they're supposed to launch it this Saturday
KOTS21
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
The schedule has been posted multiple times ..........by some members
theonecid
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
Doesn't matter. Samsung needs to post it officially
KOTS21
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
I was joking 🙃