(Topic created on: 06-26-2022 05:41 PM)
kuriouskiwiphotos
Active Level 9
Options
Galaxy S
Hi Guys
I need your help ?
I am a daily photographer and use my incredible Samsung10S everyday,
I love my device but may battery is slowly dying and a friend suggested to getting new model because my S10 won't be updated at the end of the year. I use my device a lot for photography, I want to buy a device with the best camera.
A lot of people have asked me what device I use and I tell them Samsung S10 as I've posted pictures on Social Media and have tagged my pictures with Samsung10S and Samsung Canada.
Is there a Samsung ambassador that could guide me in the direction on which device I should should buy and why, I would be the happiest man around because I love my Samsung products and they work well.
I have seen ambassador Ben and Tallman on the community page.
What do you suggest of me?
Look forward to hearing you opinions
KuriousKiwiPhotography
Thanks for your help

27 Comments
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

I don't take a lot of photos with my S20 Ultra, but I never noticed any issues with focusing. and I'm happy with the quality of my pictures,  BUT I probably don't have as good an eye for photography as you guys. 🙂

Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
https://www.forbes.com/sites/paulmonckton/2020/06/02/samsung-galaxy-s20-ultra-camera-close-up-fix-zo...

Maybe than they fix it since the time but at the beginning everybody complained about it..
Anyway, this is not the subject... @RedDogRabbit, you know, @Kuriouskiwiphotos is a better photographer than i will never be...
Technicaly, i know how to make a good photography but i don't have the eye of a photographer, this is something you have or you don't have naturally ...so...

It should be fun to see what @Kuriouskiwiphotos can do with a S22ultra, he is one of the best photographer here who make real photography without using a application to give beautiful effects...
Galaxy S
Yeah...that sharp. But too sharp to me. This is exactly what I want to point out. S20 or S21 seems to iPhone style, more smooth and natural. iPhone never looks that sharp.
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

@Tallman, 

do you agree with me when i say  that :

It should be fun to see what @Kuriouskiwiphotos can do with a S22ultra, he is one of the best photographer here who make real photography without using a application to give beautiful effects...

Galaxy S
👍🏼
Galaxy S
I posted these pictures on FB Ontario Storm Watch page and got over 1000 likes and comments in 36 hours, which I didn't think was to badScreenshot_20220627-190832_Facebook.jpg
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Great Pics! 

Galaxy S
Thank u so much