Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Save/copy video.

(Topic created on: 02-15-2023 11:15 AM)
OngCC
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Hi members, anyone has experienced or share how to save, copy or forward video from SM especially Twitter; without copy link?
 I'm using S22U but a noob in this sense. Appreciate the info sharing. Thank you.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Galaxy S
no worries, if u feel great with my suggestion, you may accept it as as solution by clicking the 3 dots on top right of my comment. have a nice day !

View solution in context

7 Comments
WinnieC
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

If i am not mistaken, you cannot do that without any side application install to your phone.

Maybe you can try out this:

1) Copy the link from Twitter (the video link which you want), go to twittervideodownloader.com and paste your link there. Then you can download it directly to your phone.

2) Install an application called 'Tweeload'. Same method as point 1 above. Just that this one is using an application to download the video. The above method is using web browser from your phone.

3) You can also use the Samsung Edge panel function to record the video out. BUT, this method is only to convert the video into GIF file (moving images without voice) only. The file format is images (GIF) instead of MP4 or any other video format.

Have a nice day.

OngCC
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Thanks for your info n input. Appreciate it.
Galaxy S
screen record the video and crop the video later
OngCC
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Err.... how do you 'screen record' the video? Thanks.
Galaxy S
the button is located at the notification panel. click the "screen record" button to start recording the video.

if the screen record button isn't there, click the 3 dots on top right and click "edit button". press +hold the screen record button to add it into the buttons tray.1676477715736.jpg
OngCC
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Thanks a lot man. 😎
Solution
Galaxy S
no worries, if u feel great with my suggestion, you may accept it as as solution by clicking the 3 dots on top right of my comment. have a nice day !