Original topic:

SCAMSUNG trade-in

(Topic created on: 05-27-2022 04:26 PM)
Bryen750
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
Estimated trade-in value on Feb 12 pre-order $300.00. Now I just got this !?!?! $0 **bleep** ?? They gonna give me nothing and keep my phone ?? Bunch of ......s. 

22 Comments
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Ask them to send you the phone back & sell it on Kijiji. 

Screenshot_20220527_193352.jpg

Bryen750
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
I will ! Don't worry.
0 Likes
Ray1
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S

Good luck with getting your phone back

I traded a phone in once and it was specified in the deal that you cannot get your device back so you should check the fine print😢

Bryen750
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
They blatantly screw customers and they don't give a bleep
Ray1
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S

So was this deal made when the S22 line was first released in February because the deal at the time was $300 plus whatever value they assessed your phone to be worth. 

You say that your phone was assessed on Feb 12th but did you actually make a purchase at that time??

I find it strange that your phone value wasn't more than the $300, as would be possible to have value of $0 if you said the device was damaged some how, or did they take forever to finally ship your new phone and now not honoring the $300 trade in deal let alone what your phones value??

Bryen750
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
I did pre-ordered and PAID in full my S22 ULTRA on Feb 12th and only received on March 29th and the estimated trade-in for the S20Fe was $300.
0 Likes
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Even $300 is ridiculous....

I really don't get why anyone would trade in with Samsung. The values are so low. 

Bryen750
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Fooled once ! Won't be twice! Believe me.
Ray1
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S

From what I have determined from the posts is they were actually offered the $300 off at time of purchase and got  for buying S22 line and trading in their device and $300 for the value of the phone that they were trading in which they are being shafted on🙄

So Samsung was offering $600 for the trade in so you see why people fell for the deal and now they don't pay the value they assessed the phone at for whatever reason