Original topic:

Screen flicker and becoming white

(Topic created on: 06-22-2021 03:24 PM)
Amsyr
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S

It seems lately samsung have messed up the update for S series phone. The screen display start to have some scanline and flicker while it turned into full white screen.

I heard the only way to fix this is by replacing it and you have to pay for it if you out of warranty. 

Is this the standard that Samsung set for it quality assurance team. Just broke the phone and the user will pay for Samsung mistake. 
28 Comments
Galaxy S
Blaming on Samsung for user's fault okay
Amsyr
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
And what fault is that? Stop protecting multi billion company.

If you are just here not helping why not just close your mouth. Thank you.
0 Likes
Minwei
Active Level 3
Galaxy S

As a Samsung customer for years, I never had issues with Samsung's screens and their phone's quality is always top notch. My family's Samsung phones never had problem as well. I assume that would be a customer damage instead of a fault designation. 

Perhaps you shouldn't be that rude towards @KHTan as you broke the phone yourself, not him

Have a nice day☺

Galaxy S
Yes, i never had issues with Samsung phone's display as well😎
Amsyr
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Yes, I also have used Samsung phone before and have no issues. But I have used S10 lite before and it have green tint to it, I report it to Samsung CEO and they refund me my money.

And for this S20+, I have no problem before this, yet after June update it started flickering without any water and physical damage.

Just because you doesn't have it doesn't mean others phone have no problem. Try to search S20 display issue and see from your rose tinted eye if Samsung is clean from issue.

And please stop assuming, thank you. The device display is flickering without reason is fact but you just can stop assuming. I don't understand why you keep saying my phone is being damage by me?
0 Likes
ultrasmash67
Active Level 3
Galaxy S

haiya, every brand always have these type of customers, whatever problem only know blame on the brand 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ 

Amsyr
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
So asking for answer is wrong nowdays?
0 Likes
Amsyr
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Does this look damage to you or you gonna assume about my phone care again??? 20210622_170232_70692.jpg20210622_170148_70690.jpg20210622_170103_70689.jpg20210622_170212_70691.jpg
0 Likes
ultrasmash67
Active Level 3
Galaxy S

beli phone case dgn flip closed ma🙄