Original topic:

Screen flicker and becoming white

(Topic created on: 06-22-2021 05:10 PM)
Amsyr
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S

It seems lately samsung have messed up the update for S series phone. The screen display start to have some scanline and flicker while it turned into full white screen.

I heard the only way to fix this is by replacing it and you have to pay for it if you out of warranty. 

Is this the standard that Samsung set for it quality assurance team. Just broke the phone and the user will pay for Samsung mistake. 
Amsyr
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Buying flip phone case eventhough you can see clearly on my picture given that I didn't damage any area of my screen? Somehow buying full closed case solve my flickering issue?
0 Likes
Amsyr
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
How about this user who also did nothing yet the phone display glitch out? You gonna assume about that also? Screenshot_20210622-170943_Boost_70696.jpgScreenshot_20210622-170917_Boost_70694.jpg
0 Likes
ultrasmash67
Active Level 3
Galaxy S

haiyayaya, the glass is able to withstand your damage but not the amoled screen... something called shocked damage, you know?🤭

Minaamina
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
Wow.. i smell trouble😅.. im also s20+ user but so far nothing happen excpt when i first buy the camera blur but already change to new one.. and now the screen?? Hopefully it wont happen to me🥲.. already sad abt my s21 ultra didnt get deliver to me.. please hold on my s20+, get sick only after samsung new chipset that doesnt have MALI!!!
StephCY
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Nvm, new models coming out soon anyways haha 😄
Minaamina
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
Right now all i care is the exynos chipset to not have MALI in it.. all this hot stuff come from that thing and i hate it.. new model but chipset still use MAlI as GPU? No thanks, i wont buy it
StephCY
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
That's why I look go for models with Snapdragon chipset. Hehe
0 Likes
StephCY
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
My S20+ 5G is Korean edition so I'm not sure what to say except that I hope it doesn't happen to mine. It's unfortunate that it happened to others tho 🥲
Minaamina
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
5G hv 12gb ram??🤨
0 Likes
StephCY
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Yep. 😁
0 Likes