Original topic:

Screen Problem

(Topic created on: 12-11-2021 05:39 AM)
erniejr
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
Dear Admin,
From time to time, i still encounter the strobe light green LCD problem when i open my CP. Is there any solution for this, or need to visit Samsung Service Center already.
Even though my Samsung S20 ultra is out of warranty, can i still request that it be replaced at no cost at a Samsung Service Center for this kind of issue?
4 Comments
Galaxy S
If the "strobe green light" you mention is showing intermittently. That phone needs a repair.
Unfortunately if you're phone is out of warranty you have to shoulder the cost.
But you can try asking for a one time courtesy free repair if possible.
erniejr
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Thanks, i,ll try ...
SamsungRightCare
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S

Hey there! Amazing day! Please give us a call via our toll-free hotlines:

MOBILE: #GALAXY [#425299]
(02) 8-422-2177 [Standard Landline]
Available 24/7

LANDLINE: PLDT Toll-free: 1-800-10-726-7864
Globe Toll-Free: 1-800-8-726-7864
Standard Landline : (02)8-422-2111
Daily (8:00 AM to 8:00 PM)

LIVE CHAT SUPPORT: https://livechat.support.samsung.com/Customer_new/PH

Our support team will gather data for documentation, and will further arrange an appointment on your nearest ASCs (door-to-door pick-up is available for users within NCR) for assessment, and/or replacement of the part/s should the cause be determined to be software related (highly subjected for approval). Hope to have helped you!

P.S.: We highly DISCOURAGE you guys on sending an email to the CEO regarding technical concerns on your device. Our attention has been called with this rampant sending of emails to the CEO and has noted the user telling fellow members to send emails to the CEO. Our support teams will do their best to assist you with your concerns, and you may always call our toll-free hotlines for any follow-ups or issues. Hope to have informed you all as well. Thank you. 🙂

TeamGalaxyDD
Options
Galaxy S

Hey erniejr,

Looks like it's time to bring your phone to the experts.

Please bring your device to a Samsung Experience Store near you, where our techs can help you out better: https://www.samsung.com/ph/storelocator/

You may also reach out to us remotely:

Mobile Devices Hotline:
#GALAXY (just dial #425299) [Toll Free to all networks]
(02) 8422-2177 [Standard Landline]
Available 24/7

You can likewise send us an email through spr.ly/SamsungPH-Support or engage with us through our Live Chat Support at spr.ly/LiveChatSupport.

Our support team will gather data for documentation, and will further arrange an appointment on your nearest ASCs (door-to-door pick-up is available for users within NCR) for assessment, and/or replacement of the part/s should the cause be determined to be software related (highly subjected for approval).