Original topic:

Screen Protector, DO NOT BUY

(Topic created on: 05-26-2022 04:45 AM)
stevenidsgs
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S

I bought the Samsung Screen protector for my Samsung ultra s22. DO NOT BUY it's is garbage. I have installed may screen protectors in my life but this one went on with many many tinny bubbles and made the screen dull on top of all the tiny bubbles. I called Samsung right after it was installed, after a MONTH of dealing with them, with the promise of a 24 hr call back, which never happened, they told me there is no warranty for this product and sorry. 

DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT 

6 Comments
Galaxy S
Every smartphone I have owned, I got my screen protector at a kiosk in one of the local shopping malls here in Calgary called Ghost Armor. They have screen protectors for all makes of smartphones. Once the screen protector is put on the phone, it is hardly noticeable and is impervious to scratches. The protector will cost approximately $20 to $25 plus gst maybe more depending on the make of the phone. Wait time while they do it is approximately 20 to 30 minutes
satve
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
A smartphone I have owned I got the ice cream truck door and the car USB
0 Likes
Helenna
Options
Galaxy S

Hi, we would like to inform you that these air bubbles are normal as they occur during installation. Screen protector doesn't carry warranty.

0 Likes
smartdog
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Best Buy does a wonderful job at installing their screen protector also. It's specifically cut to size and installed by them
pchan0
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
I was able to install the official Samsung screen protector without any air bubbles!
0 Likes
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Yeah, bubbles are NOT normal. If someone does have them, it's a poor installation. 

Personally I use Whitestone Dome tempered glass & zero bubbles lol. 

0 Likes