Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Screen Protector

(Topic created on: 11-12-2021 02:31 AM)
megzfloria
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Hi everyone! For S21 owners out there, given the physical specs of my S21 Ultra, do you think that I should still put a screen guard/protector such as a hydrogel film? What about camera protector? Appreciate your thoughts. Happy weekend! 😊 
4 Comments
Tangeriine
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Tbh, I don't have any protector film etc on my phone except the freebie case 😹.. but i wanna know what others have as for their 'phone protection' etc
Galaxy S
Not an S21U user, but a N20U owner here. Same thoughts I've been pondering recently. I don't want to use my phone bare because there I days where I'm just so clumsy. I want that added layer of protection. I think I'm going with either of the 2:
1. Super slim transparent case, no screen protector, with camera guard
-OR-
2. No case, with screen protector, with camera guard
SamsungRightCare
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S

Hi! I'm Sam, your friendly Samsung Customer Service guy.

As for your query, we highly suggest you use good quality tempered glass for your Galaxy device. It sure would provide extra protection for your device in case of accidental drops or corner bumps. Camera tempered glass works charms as well. 😉 Hope to have helped you too! Keep safe and enjoy the weekend. 😀

0 Likes
megzfloria
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Forgot to mention, I'm also using a UAG casing. So is there a brand for a quality tempered glass that will fit well even with a hard casing like this UAG? Do they sell that at Samsung? And will a camera protector won't affect the lens of the camera?
0 Likes