Original topic:

sd card error

(Topic created on: 01-23-2020 06:32 AM)
GaryD
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
Hi wondered if anyone can help me.
I have just upgraded my phone & am getting sd card error now. Before switching my card  from my old phone I transfered all my apps back to phone  & removed a couple of folders of files I no longet needed from my card,  made the switch to the new phone went to transfer app files to the card & get the error message no spaceon sd. Any ideas
7 Comments
Pupusik
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Can you put your SD card in your PC and try to repair it ?
GaryD
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
I am going to try that in a few minutes
GaryD
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
I am able to transfer files from the internal to sd & to sd from usb just not app files
SamsungMad
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
If your transferring files apps etc from your old phone why not use Smart Switch? This will allow you to transfer everything over to your new phone with no need to put stuff on your SD card.
GaryD
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
did that but I wanted to transfer app files to the card to save space, but now thinking about it I realize that I don't need to worry about space now as I have a lot more interal storage
vape
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
You can't transfer apps to SD card. You use to be able to I don't know why they dump that idea...
GaryD
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
oh okay thanks, like I said I don't really need to worry any more anyway as I now have lots of internal memory instead of always having to worry about running out of internal storage.