Original topic:

SD pics

(Topic created on: 02-03-2021 06:31 AM)
Jaybird11
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
Good afternoon members,

This may be a silly question but, is there a way to get my SD pics onto my S21? Since Samsung ditched the SD card slot, I don't know how to get them onto my new phone.
Thank you!
0 Likes
6 Comments
Ray1
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S

If you have a laptop that can read the sd card to get the pictures on the computer or backup your old phone with sd card in it to computer you should be able to install smartswitch on the computer and move the pictures to your phone

BoldFace
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
an easy way would to do a full phone backup (including SD) with smart switch and then restore on the s21
Deeezzyyy
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
when using smartswitch, you can transfer things on the SD from the old phone to the new phone as well.

or if you have a USB drive that reads SD cards, you can use the OTG to plug it into the S21 Ultra directly and move files
Valeriya
Options
Galaxy S

Hi JayBird11, Please follow the steps provided by our community members.

vape
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
you can also use wifi transfer from one to the other. just jump into wifi settings turn it on than highlight all old pictures from your old phone than hit the share button to send to the new one
Jaybird11
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Thank you everyone for your suggestions! Pics are now on the new phone. Have a great day!!
0 Likes