Original topic:

Share photos and videos with Quick Share

(Topic created on: 08-03-2022 10:51 AM)
Samsung_MY
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S

Quick Share is a sharing feature for sending photos, videos, and files with your friends and family. When you’ve captured a masterpiece, wouldn't you want to share it quickly with the people who are there in the moment with you? You can instantly send to multiple people at a time via Quick Share. 

Getting started is simple — all you have to do is find the photo, video, or file that you want to send and tap the Share button. Select the icons of the nearby contacts you want to send to. Those people have to tap Accept on their phones to receive and complete the process. And that’s it! Quickly and easily send files to a group of people all at once. Here's a step-by-step guide:

Step 1. On the receiving phone, access your Quick settings panel by swiping down twice from your Home screen.

27 Jul - Nearby Share.png

Step 2. Find the Quick Share icon and tap on it.

Step 3.  

• Select Contacts only if you are sharing with someone currently in your list of contacts.
  • Select Anyone nearby for someone who is not registered in your contacts.

27 Jul - Nearby Share 1.png

Step 4. On the sender's phone, go to your Gallery and select an image or video.

Step 5. Tap on the share icon and select Quick Share.

27 Jul - Nearby Share 2.png

Step 6. The name of the receiver's phone should show up. Tap on their icon.

Step 7.  On the receiver's phone, tap Accept and it should start sending!

27 Jul - Nearby Share 3.png

The full article can be found here

4 Comments
Galaxy S
I love this feature so much 👍 it's so quick in transferring files across my devices
AnjeRBJ73_2
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Yes without compramise if we inst-it
0 Likes
Galaxy S
what is inst-it 🤔 might be a new term to me
0 Likes
AnjeRBJ73_2
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Tak semua gambar dalam gallery kita nak share , bila kita on public orang yang tak dikenali juga on public boleh jadi tak gambar2 kita dia boleh swap masuk phone dia? Sometime when our number phone not in private anymore (incase ada orang sebar number phone kita)
0 Likes