cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Share what you'd like to see from our new Galaxy S Series!

(Topic created on: 01-11-2024 05:09 PM)
Samsung_Martin
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S

Hey Samsung Members,

Everything is about to change - Galaxy AI is coming!

We’re on the edge of revealing something revolutionary that will transform your Galaxy experience! So, start looking forward to the new possibilities that will be unleashed soon.

All will be revealed at Unpacked 2024 -and we will also be bringing you an exclusive Members livestream on 18 January at 6pm that will be packed with new tips & tricks. 

But before that, we'd like to hear from you!

Samsung_Martin_1-1704964075621.png

Drop your guesses, hopes, and all your tech dreams in the comments section, and let’s get the conversation started! 🚀

16 Comments
r11v03
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
expecting a better update schedule 🤣
Thomaa9774
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Expecting to have external storages support up to 1 tb on micro sd card
0 Likes
r11v03
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
here i am struggling on 128gb on my s22 😔, really needed it
0 Likes
0landro
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I would like to have the update to one ui 6.0 for my S22 ultra. I believe I am speaking for many affect users too
0landro
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
It's finally here1705496776136_1705496776126_0.jpg
0 Likes
Sreeram
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Please modify quick panel section to something closer to original Android. And have vertical app drawer too..
0 Likes
RajS24
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Since we are already in esim. It's better to have an external larger storage micro sd card. It's very uncomfortable with transferring data with my current S22. Hope I don't see that for the upcoming version of S24.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Stick to the update commitment. That's the bare minimum requirement. Don't give all the empty promises.
0 Likes
Raylee3567
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Continuous update and improve in the Operating System will definitely enhance the phone's value and protect users.