Original topic:

Should I Upgrade. Is it worth it

(Topic created on: 09-29-2022 08:23 AM)
sharonalice
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Hi everyone,  I am due to upgrade or buy my S20 out in Dec.  Not sure if it's worth getting the S22 or not?  Ant suggestions would be appreciated 
0 Likes
3 Comments
Helenna
Options
Galaxy S

Hi, if your'e planning to purchase S22 it is a definitely a good choice.

It comes with Battery Capacity (mAh, Typical) 3700. It has (6.1") main display. The processor comes with 2.99GHz, 2.4GHz, 1.7GHz.

You can Share photos, videos and files between devices with a tap using Quick Share. It's a pro-grade kit that fits in one hand.

The triple Rear Camera and Selfie Camera offer innovative camera hardware and software so you can easily shoot a Gallery full of share-worthy content.

Galaxy S22 is a perfect device for people who prefer smaller phones. Finally, it is a good looking comfortable and seemingly powerful android phone.

Please visit the link below to know more about the phone.

https://www.samsung.com/ca/smartphones/galaxy-s22/specs/

0 Likes
KiaKaha
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
100% I was a note series fan for many years and still are but I got the s22 ultra and would fully advise to check it out.
The cameras are phenomenal!, I actually shared a pretty good picture of the moon straight from the phone camera, also macros and front facing camera are awesome!
The phone is an absolute beast and my next upgrade would only be when a rollable series comes out with better specs than this... and must have an s-pen.
I have nothing bad to report from my experience.
I look forward to hearing your comments after you upgrade.
Happy shopping 🛍
0 Likes
btrthnvr
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Not significant difference. Only slightly improved camera and "performance" but that's it. I'd say wait until the next original innovation or better yet, other brands.
0 Likes