Original topic:

Siapa2 lagi ada isu sama?

(Topic created on: 06-29-2022 06:07 PM)
Rumbi
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Samsung xnak tanggungjawab walhal ni isu global.. Dkt twitter besepah yg post isu sama. Nak confirmkan ade lg x yg ada isu sama.? 

Samsung Galaxy S20+

14 Comments
Rumbi
Active Level 1
Galaxy S

Agreed.

It's a shame that this happened to a flagship devices. Flagship device should have longer lifespan, that's why we bought it in the first place. I mean software update is still being delivered, and the same software update causes it. It's mad and ridiculous. Like me, I got 2 year contract with telco, and this issue happened 2 months after finishing the 2 year contract. Imagine the frustration. 

Samsung will stick to the script we dropped the phone, improper handling, etc... 

But come on! It's not 1, 2, or 100 person have this problem, it's thousand of users. Good way to lose your fan base and customers Samsung if this issue is not being handled properly. 

Sign the petition!
https://chng.it/DG5Mt9LBKM

0 Likes
WinnieC
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

I thought you have a call/ chat with Samsung Members Community, moderator? No luck? Or what they told you? 

prsyahmi
Active Level 1
Galaxy S

Ya! Baru jadi 28 Jun 2022! Beli bulan 7/2020

prsyahmi_0-1657186361780.png

Phone: Very light use, no gaming or demanding software.

Update: Jarang2 sekali update... lepas jadi baru try update Security Update 1 April 2022

0 Likes
Toofix
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

WIN_20220806_22_33_59_Pro.jpgYes, I have a purple line across the middle of the screen, apparently, a lot of other users have a similar problem, have tried the *#0*# trick, but still, didn't work, the frustrating issue regarding this is that, i didn't drop the phone and its occurred out of nowhere.

0 Likes