Original topic:

So Who Will Be Upgrading S20

(Topic created on: 02-13-2020 09:38 AM)
Justin98
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
So whos upgrading to the S20 & whos sticking with there current phone for now or until there will be discounts later on. Also which S20 phone will you get
17 Comments
Jaybird11
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Sticking with the S9. I love it.
Pupusik
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
I agree. My S9+ is very stable and working great. Hopefully the Q update will only make it better 😉
Galaxy S
Recently upgraded from the S8 to the S9 and enjoying it. No future plans at this time to upgrade further to the S20.
carr0498
Active Level 10
Galaxy S

Sticking with my Pixel 3.  Unfortunately, they continue the trend of creating a defective screen by placing a camera in it.

0 Likes
TBone
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
ya I think I'm sticking with my S9+ for now. maybe upgrade later in the year or wait until the S21. also depending of course on how I'm feeling about my S9+ later in the year. I may keep it right until the end of the software support life. mostly because I'm trying to change my mind set on how I view smart phones in my daily life, I'm trying to view them more as a tool and as long as "these tools" are working and do what I need them to do, that's good enough.
Choquette67
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
I'm actually upgrading to a S20 Ultra from a S10+. I know it's not a popular choice but I'm going for it. the camera improvement, although small for some, do answer some of the things I wish I had in the past. so we'll see come March 6 if I did the right choice.
0 Likes
Justin98
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
S10+ isn't a bad phone but if you think it's worth the upgrade go for it. I've had my S8 for almost 3 years so im going for the upgrade, My S8 isn't holding to well after 3 years of use and to put new parts into it costs to much
Choquette67
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
yeah no argument there. sometimes it's just a matter of creating needs for something new, but sometimes, it's just spoiling ourselves. I'll say I'm a little bit of both.
0 Likes
Plaidygami
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
I have the S9+ and I'll be upgrading to the S20 in March when my contract ends. I don't know if I'll go with Plus or Ultra yet.
0 Likes